hello guys wanna take F1 CBE so please give me some advise how to study i mean on which chapter should i focus the most
ACCA F1 Accountant in Business – Nature of the paper
Accountant in Business is a foundation paper which introduces a wide range of accounting and business terminology, and information about the business environment. The syllabus is very wide, but not deep.
Structure of the ACCA F1 paper
The exam consists of two sections:
Section A contains 16 one mark objective questions and 30 two mark questions objective test questions (pick one answer from a number of alternatives).
Section B will contains 6 four mark multi-task questions. Multi-task questions (MTQs) contain a series of tasks which relate to one or more scenarios.
Emphasis of the ACCA F1 exam
The syllabus and study guide take you through:
• Work effectively in accountancy and finance
• Principles of internal control
• Evaluating accounting systems
• Professional ethics in accounting and finance
• Professional values and basic business legislation
• Business environment, structure and governance
• Leadership management and communication
How to pass ACCA F1 exam
Go through with the Course Notes and Make sure you know the many theories that the syllabus contains.
When you are confident of a topic, then practise relevant test questions in any question banks you have available. You need to purchase Revision Kit from approved ACCA publishers.
i just started preparation today for F-1