What are the basic exam tactics to be used for attempting paper p7?
Hey, every body has his own point of view..
but i think you have to focus following things
1) You have to make your self comfortable in the exam hall
2) Do not waste your first 15 min planning time to just read the whole question paper.
3) Utilize your planning time i.e if you know you have grip on question 1 then start collecting data from question 1 forget other question until you complete collecting the relevant info from the question 1
4) Always go first for that question which you have grip on, it will help you in these ways
a) Boosting your confident
b) definitely it will save your time to give more time to tougher question
5) Always read the requirement first that you should know what you have to look in the question for.
6) You should understand the difference between Question verbs i.e describe or explain or discuss.
Regards Qaiser khan
That's an interesting question Sabiha. We have lots of technical articles in the pipeline for Student Accountant, but it would be really interesting to find out what other students think are key to passing Paper P7 (Victoria, Editor of Student Accountant)